Too many Christians today walk around buffeted by uncontrollable impulses, drowning in guilt and totally defeated. They pray, commit, surrender, read the Word, say all the right words, and still can't seem to live a victorious life. If that sounds familiar, then you might find some answers here.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Warfare Continues

Can't believe it's been almost five years since my last post. I have been a bit busy, and focusing on other things.

However, I just want to share a bit about my experience yesterday in receiving deliverance. While, I've done pretty steady self-deliverance, with much success, I sensed in my spirit that there were some areas which would require ministry.

My sister has been attending Gateway church in North Richland Hills, Texas and had come to know, and receive ministry from, Karen Pope of Heart and Soul Healing and Deliverance Ministry. Both she and her husband have experience amazing breakthroughs, so I made an appointment.

It was quiet, and this initial ministry dealt mainly with bloodline and generational curses, especially those dealing with racial ancestory. Being part Native American, although quite diluted, I was aware that there was some things going back to my native ancestors that would need to be addressed.

I was amazed that thyroid problems is a common result of having this heritage, as is poverty.

The guide they worked from was titled "Deliverance Manual", and I was pleased to realize when I got home and checked out the Deliverance Manual on my bookshelf is actually the some they used. You can actually access the same Deliverance Manual by Gene and Earlene Moody; I would suggest you download and print off each page if you are serious about be free from the Enemy.


No comments: